Monday, September 17, 2012

Franklin Covey binder cover

Okay, so the exercise blogging (see last post!) hasn't manifested itself over the past few days.  It's just too tedious to transcribe scribbles from my hard-copy gym journal.  I see no point.  

Here, though, is a photo of my new set-up.  It's a desk-size Franklin Covey binder, similar in size to a Filofax A5.  It's brown saddle leather and feels great, though it doesn't have the wonderfully strong smell of leather like my black Kendal A5 FF.  It's a little more rigid than the Kendal, and I like that.  It also has a larger, more square, snap flap, which I like, AND larger pen loops!   


That's it for today!  I would LOVE to offer a cornucopia of images detailing the entire set-up, but the thought of creating such a complex post is exhausting, so I'm going for low fuss, no muss.  Now back to my binder to figure out how I can accomplish the to-do's I've set for myself!

See all pics of this set-up (most recent pic shows first).

No comments:

Post a Comment