Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Set Up - picture 3

Working my way ever-so-slowly into my planner...

On the left is a rigid piece of semi-opaque plastic, also known as a page lifter.  I LOVE page lifters - they keep margins/pages from bending/creasing, and create a flatter surface for writing.  The availability of this page lifter actually played into my decision to buy an avocado-green Day Runner binder.  I bought the Day Runner at Staples and cannibalized the parts (some of which I later discarded).  The page lifter, though, is my favorite piece.

Click on pic to enlarge.

Behind the page lifter is the backside of my photos page (see picture 2).

On the right is a piece of paper from a pad of of scrapbooking sheets I found at Walmart on clearance.  I don't scrapbook, so I don't know what those large sheets of beautiful paper printed with photos/textures are called, but they are gorgeous!  I traced an outline of my page lifter on the scrapbook paper and cut it out.  I then used a single-hole puncher and punched the holes one at a time.  I made it so I would have a pretty background for my photos (again, see picture 2).

That's it for today!  Ciao.

See all pics of this set-up (most recent pic shows first).

No comments:

Post a Comment