Monday, June 18, 2012

An Embarrassment of Riches - Filebox of Filofax Inserts

I organized all of my miscellaneous personal-sized inserts today. And these are just the ones I DON'T use regularly.  The ones I use regularly are kept in two PlanAhead binders.  All of the ones in this box are inserts that either came pre-loaded with new Filofaxes, or they are ones that I purchased and then discarded.  However, I save them because (a) I might want to sell them as part of a Filofax, or give them away and (b) I might think one day that I really NEED a particular format again for some new purpose.  This way, even if they are out of date, I have them and can play around with them and decide whether or not I really NEED to re-purchase with the current date.

 


P.S.  I use Chrome and I have to left-click on the image once, then right-click on the image and select 'open image in new tab', go to that tab and then click on THAT image in order to make it larger and more legible. So, five clicks (counting the jump to the new tab) to make it big.

10 comments:

  1. If you want some samples to try, let me know which ones and send me your address and I'll drop some in the mail to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very impressive collection. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that must be Filofax insert heaven :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. or right-click on image, "copy link address" then paste into your address bar, enter. Probably still 5 steps, though!! Great Filofax box o' goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! What kind of box is this? I have all of my past diary inserts in a random box that I had - it's square and I'm quickly running out of room, so I'll need to look for an alternative soon. For extra inserts, I keep those in binders that aren't being used at the moment. I have 6 binders for that kind of purpose - does this mean I have too many binders or too many inserts? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. [I re-did my comment in the hopes of making the link live, but didn't work]

      Kanalt - It's an index card 'tray'. See http://senseofgravity.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-recently-purchased-card-tray-at.html And I, too, use 'extra' binders to store more. These 'extra' binders are cheap PlanAhead binders bought specifically for this purpose. I have five. Two are in use as 2012 archives, one is on standby. One holds the blank WO2P and DO2P that I will use for the rest of the year. One holds inserts I use regularly - to do's, lined clairfontaine, and more.

      Delete
    3. Oops! And I even commented on your first post about it. Good thing I'm really paying attention. ;) Thanks for the information (again). I'll have to look into something like this the next time I'm at The Container Store.

      Delete