Thursday, March 10, 2011

Printable monthly calendars with VARIABLE SIZES!

Okay, so I haven't posted in nine days. I couldn't manage long-winded posts and real-life responsibilities for an extended period of time.

Here I am, spent, kaput, on the couch and out of steam. Sometimes I have to tap out and throw off the mantle of Superwoman. I'll pick it up again tomorrow but FOR NOW, I have to recuperate for just a little while, for just one evening. Part of my R & R, of course, involves visualizing the perfect planning system. Ah, I love spending time in the realm where absolutely no one is affected by my steps or missteps except for me, a place where calm flickers tantalizingly near, materializing momentarily through the fog of things left undone.

So, here's where I'm at right now (literally, I just printed out March and am going to fiddle with the squares to see if they are big enough): PDFcalendar.com I've come across many calendar print-out sites, but this is the first one I've seen (or noticed) that offers multiple size formats - bitchen! And you can change the font, the number justification and size, etc. Very cool. I just printed out to add to my Quo Vadis Minister.

That's it. I wanna go play some more.

Besos.

No comments:

Post a Comment