Monday, February 14, 2011

Pocket-sized Filofax refills made by Midori, a Japanese company

If you read the post below, you'll see my planner pages are made by Midori. They are very unique, I've never seen them anywhere else but in the one store where I found them. I tried hunting them down online and came up short. Even my husband and son, competitive Googlers, couldn't find them. However, just in case you are interested and your Googling skills are world-class, I'm posting a photo of the insert that came with my weekly refills. There is some more information there, but I couldn't find anything in the Midori product catalog that matched these refills. I DID, however, find a WHOLE NEW PLANNING SYSTEM based on signatures rather than loose, hole-punched, pages.

Look away before it's too late.

Oh, and let me know if you find these babies anywhere on-line! There were four other designs, too, including two with photos of kitties and puppies! The other two had odd, cartoon drawings. One set involved cupcakes, which I do NOT need to be thinking about on a regular basis.

Japanese Filofax refills!!

4 comments:

  1. I think I found some on Ebay. Search for item no. 320599501318 for baby pink inserts.
    Item no. 320598535277 is also pink with a cute little kitty.
    220678700754 has a little bunny, again mostly pink colours.

    From the look of the perforation, they should all fit a Pocket Filofax. And they all have monthly pages!!! Shipping is worldwide, though I dunno how much that'd be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are right!! They are not the same design, and they are not made by Midori, but they are definitely alternatives to the plain Filofax refills! They're made by Sanrio, of Hello Kitty fame, and they are complete sets! VERY cute!! What search terms did you use to find them??

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I searched for "planner refills 2011" and they both popped up on the first page. Gotta love Ebay ;-)

    ReplyDelete